CK Group are recruiting for a Project Manager to join a global leader in the life science industry. Based at their site in Visp this role will be offered on a contract basis for 1 year, with the possibility of extension.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Provide a single point of technical contact during Tech Transfer to External Manufacturing Technology & Operations and the assigned External Partners.
- Support in-line commercial product technology transfers to External Partnerships, with sharp oversight and technical risk management.
- Executes technical transfers and supports receiving site readiness activities, with the focus being person-in-plant (PiP)
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A wealth of experience in Drug Substance and/or Drug Product vaccines and/or biologics manufacturing, engineering, and/or technical support of operations is required.
- PMP qualification oran equivalent Project Management qualification is desired.
- Specific technical experience in commercial-scale microbial fermentation technology transfer and downstream purification technology transfer
- Excellent leadership, collaboration, change management, interpersonal, analytical skills, collaboration, and engagement as a team player with dependable interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written) is required.
This is an excellent opportunity gain some valuable experience from a leading biopharmaceutical company.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jocelyn Blackham on 0041 (0) 800 106 106 or email email@example.com. Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference 49673 in all correspondence.