Project and Data Manager
CK QLS are recruiting for a Project and Data Manager to join a company in the Medical Device industry at their site based in Zug on contract basis for 12 months.
Project and Data Manager Role:
- Support development of master project plan and ensure team alignment and ownership of plan.
- Ensure that all tasks defined in the master project plan are delivered on-time, within scope and budget.
- Ensure and assist on resource availability and allocation.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques and provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, or a related field.
- Previous experience within project management and related experience.
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
- Proven working experience in project management, seeing projects through the full life cycle.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
- Expertise in the use of Excel.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Project and Data Manager position, please contact Dennis on 0041 (0) 78 250 84 43 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48442.
Please send all of your correspondence in English.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Switzerland.