QA Compliance Specialist
CK QLS are recruiting for a QA Compliance Specialist to join an international pharmaceutical company at their site based in Zurich on a contract basis until the end of March 2021.
Location: This QA Compliance Specialist role will be based at our clients site in Zurich.
QA Compliance Specialist Role:
- Responsible with the implementation and maintenance of the QMS and QA activities in relation to Trading Entity Support.
- Support the establishment of procedures and processes.
- Ensure all requirements to maintain the Wholesale Distribution Authorisation and appropriate licenses are met.
- Write, review and approve SOPs as required.
- Implement, execute and administrate change controls, deviations and CAPAs.
- Support Trading Entity Compliance group to ensure related GxP activities which support the company's global trading of products are compliant and efficient.
- Good knowledge of Swiss healthcare legislation, GxP regulations and industry standards - GDP knowledge is advantageous.
- Ability to work successfully in multi-functional and multi-cultural teams.
- Demonstrate unquestionable integrity and professionalism.
- Customer and patient oriented mindset.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this QA Compliance Specialist role, please contact Jocelyn on 0041 (0) 782 516 595 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48303.
Please send all of your correspondence in English.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the country where the services will be delivered.