CK QLS is recruiting for a QA Manager for a Global Pharmaceutical company based in Zurich on a contract basis for 7 months – hybrid.
In this QA manager role, he/ she will be the owner of most trackwise tasks for the supply chain team. He/ She will coordinate content with Supply Chain SMEs, contribute to tasks for investigations and help generate good writing documentation into the systems.
The QA manager’s Responsibilities:
- Initiate a deviation of SC responsibility
- CAPA owner
- Task owner for Change controls
- Previous working experience in admin roles.
- Strong PC literacy including basic understanding of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.Apply: For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Kajenthi Chelliah on 0041 (0) 800 106 106 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference 54761 in all correspondence.