QA Operation Expert
QLS are recruiting for a QA Operation Expert to join a multinational pharmaceutical company based in Basel, Switzerland, on a contract basis until the end of the year.
The candidate will join their site in Stein, situated in the canton of Aargau,Switzerland. His/ her role will be to ensure compliance according to the company internal quality standards, relevant regulatory requirements and the filed product quality standards. Ensure also QA monitoring of the allocated products in the QC organization.
- Manage all quality aspects of a portfolio of products in terms of re-lease, validation, qualification, deviations, change and transfer work, in the QC and AS&T laboratories.
- Perform the technical batch release decision in SAP.
- Following company policies and works according the internal and external safety, health, and environment guidelines (cGMP and SOP)
- University/academy degree in chemistry, pharmacy or equivalent
- Professional experience in quality control/quality assurance or in the manufacturing of pharmaceutical drug products. Laboratory Equipment qualification and calibration
- Ability to communicate and document in English and German
Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote job reference 53549 in all correspondence.