CK Group are recruiting for a Quality Control Manager to join the Global External Supply Group for Small Molecules, within a Global pharmaceutical company. This role initially offered on a 9 month contract with the possibility of extension. This rolerequires somebody onsite on Zurich for 2 days per week.
QC Manager Role: The successful Quality Control Manager will:
- Take responsibility for operational, technical and compliance oversight for release and stability testing performed at external service provider (contract test labs and manufacturing organizations; CTLs and CMOs) for small molecule, recombinant biologics and cell therapy products as part of the global QC function.
- Directly liaise with, and manage, relationships with external testing partners to ensure continuity of testing, investigation and resolution of unexpected results and represents company in interactions with providers.
- Support regulatory filing and product APQR.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Supporting analytical and manufacturing investigations of unexpected results to identify root cause and defines and implements corrective or preventive actions.
- Compiling and monitoring performance metrics and supports continuous improvementof activities within QC organization.
Your Background: In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Biology, or related scientific discipline.
- Must have good understanding of a variety of analytical techniques such as HPLC, dissolution, GC, FTIR, wet chemistry and other analytical techniques. Must have experience in analytical investigations, handling of OOS, OOT investigations.
- Experience in API and oral solid dosage is a plus.
- Strong communication and technical writing skills.
- Project management experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global pharmaceutical company.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this QC Manager position, please contact the Jocelyn Blackham 0041 (0) 800 106 106 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 51266.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Switzerland.