QLS are recruiting for a Subject matter expert with Environmental and Water monitoring experience to join a multinational pharmaceutical company based in Basel, Switzerland, on a contract basis, until the end of July 2023.
The candidate will jointheir Analytical Research and Development site in Basel, Switzerland. He/ she will be responsible for testing Drug Substances and Drug Products for clinical trials purposes. He/ She will responsible also for supporting the manufacturing units with the Environmental and Water monitoring expert team.
The Subject Matter Expert’s Main responsibilities:
- Preparing and reviewing of Environmental and Water monitoring reports
- Creating and editing GMP documents (cleaning validation and clean room validation protocols, reports, SOPs etc.) in the area of water and environmental monitoring
- Processing of deviations and risk assessment
- Ability to work independently and within a team, prioritize and deliver assigned tasks according to agreed timelines
- And also within SOPs, GMP, Quality Directives, Health and Safety (HSE) regulations and internal guidelines
- Degree in microbiology or equivalent. Experience in GMP and in pharmaceutical industry or in microbiology Environmental and Water monitoring
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and in German
- Good IT skills: MS Office and SAP
Apply: Please could you send any correspondence in English. For more information contact Kajenthi Chelliah at KChelliah@ckqls.ch or 0041 (0) 800 106106. Please quote job reference 53992 in all correspondence.