QC Microbiology Analyst
QC Microbiology Analyst - Schaffhausen
Jocelyn Blackham is recruiting for a QC Microbiology Analyst to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Schaffhausen on a contract basis until June 2020 with the possibility of extension.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Ensure the correct use of logbooks and the correct collection of electronic data (e.g. eStream, SAP, eLIMS).
- Carry out the microbiological analysis of raw materials, packaging materials, products (sterile & non-sterile) including water.
- Assist with project work, e.g. Complete CAPAs.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Working in accordance with cGMP, internal regulations (SOPs) and external guidelines.
- Documenting of sample processing in eLIMS.
- Processing of change controls requirements.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- MSc holder in Microbiology is required. Microbiology lab technicians, Bachelor of Science's holders will also be considered.
- Professional experience in quality control microbiology and/or sterile production (aseptic area).
- Fluent German and good command of spoken and written English.
This is an excellent position which is vital in the scope of the relocation of existing facilities into a new building within the Schaffhausen campus.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jocelyn Blackham on +41 (0)78 251 65 95 or email email@example.com. Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference 47064 in all correspondence.