QC Specialist Microbiology
QLS are recruiting for a QC Specialist Microbiology to join a multinational company based in Basel, Switzerland, on a contract basis, until the end of June 2023.
The candidate will join their pharmaceutical site in Basel, Switzerland. The QC Specialist Microbiology's role will be to support their Environmental Monitoring team.
The QC Specialist Microbiology's main responsibilities:
- Preparing and reviewing of water, room, gas, samples, cleaning validation plans and environmental monitoring reports.
- Creating and editing GMP documents (FRM's, SOP's, etc.) in the area of water and environmental monitoring
- Processing of deviations/actions/CAPAs and risk assessment
- Ability to work independently and within a team and within multiple business unit, prioritize and deliver assigned tasks according to agreed timelines
- Bachelor/ Master degree in microbiology/biology or equivalent. Experience in laboratory or in quality control/analytical laboratory- GMP experience
- In-depth knowledge in the field of water and environmental monitoring
- Experience in preparing and reviewing reports, in processing deviations/actions/CAPAs and risk assessment in the field of water and environmental monitoring
- Good IT skills: Excel and SAP
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and in German
Apply: Please could you send any correspondence in English. For more information contact Kajenthi Chelliah at KChelliah@ckqls.ch or0041 (0) 800 106106. Please quote job reference 53717 in all correspondence.