Quality Assurance Manager
Silke-Kathrin Kroh is recruiting for a QA Manager to join a global pharmaceutical company at their site based just outside of Basel, in Allschwil on a contract basis. The role is offered for 1 year with the possibility of extension.
- Provide QA technical support for External Manufacturers for a specific region
- Assist in the development of corrective action plans and monitor implementation
- Provide QA support for technology transfer and improvement of existing manufacturing processes
- Contribute to the overall development, implementation and execution of quality systems in support of the manufacture of pharmaceutical products
Key duties will include:
- Conducting investigations, perform customary audits, collect data, analyze trends, and prepare reports as required
- Providing cGMP compliance support to contract manufacturers by investigating and resolving quality issues
- Monitoring trends, identify issues, recommend and implement appropriateactions
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Previous experience in the manufacturing of Pharmaceuticals products and including experience in QA is mandatory.
- University degree (Minimum BA/BS in a scientific discipline)
- Familiar with EU GMP
- Experience with Trackwise would be advantageous
- Fluent in English (spoken and written - all documentation in English). French would be beneficialThis is an excellent opportunity to join company which is part of a global organisation.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Silke-Kathrin Kroh on 0041 (0) 800 106 106 or email email@example.com. Please could you sendany correspondence in English. Please quote reference 52282 in all correspondence.