Quality Assurance Specialist
CK QLS are recruiting for a Quality Assurance Specialist to join a global pharmaceutical company at their site based in Zurich on a on a contract basis until the end of the year.
Quality Assurance Specialist Role:
Responsibilities include:· Supporting Qualified Person and the team in all aspects of Quality in accordance to Swiss regulations.
- Cooperation with different local and global functions.
- Reporting into LOC Quality Head.
- Supporting local national release in accordance to Swiss requirements.
- Supporting complaint documentation in cooperation with customers and global functions.
- Supporting change requests in accordance with quality agreements.
- Qualification of customers.
- Supporting documentation management and good documentation practice.
- Pharmacist or Master in Science.
- Previous experience in pharmaceutical industry in Quality or Regulatory Affairs.
- Fluent written & spoken German & English / fluent spoken French is of benefit.
- Experience with industry standard IT tools (eg SAP, Trackwise) an asset.
For more information, please contact Jocelyn on 0041 (0) 782 516 595 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 47752 in all correspondence. Please send all of your correspondence in English.