CK QLS are recruiting for a Quality Auditor to join a Global Biotech Company based in Lucerne on a contract basis for 12 months.
Quality Auditor Role: The Quality Auditor will have to work with site personnel and Clinical Supply QMS Redesign Teamto ensure the implementation of new QMS by assisting with project-specific tasks, like project management, document management, documentation review, technical editing, complaints, meeting coordination and other administrative tasks.
- Support development of the learning strategy for new and revised QMS topics, including access to LMS content and generation of reports, creation and communication of training materials.
- Be responsible for project management activities, optimization of communication strategy and change management strategy.
- Management of document lifecycle (new or existing documents) and review/approval.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in scientific or business field.
- Previous experience related to Quality Assurance, Quality Control, GMP or pharmaceutical regulations and in the Pharmaceutical or equivalent industry.
- Strong knowledge in project and documentation management.
- Efficient and effective verbal and written communication skills in English and German.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Kajenthi on 0041 (0) 800 106 106 or email email@example.com. Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote job reference 54752 in all correspondence.