CK QLS are recruiting for 2 Quality Auditors to join a leading pharmaceutical company at their site based in Lucerne on a contract basis for 12 months, with the possibility of extension.
Quality Auditor Role: The main purpose of the role will beto:
- Conduct routine audits of data, information, procedures, equipment and systems (including computer systems), and/or facilities to ensure the compliance with SOP's and GMP's and worldwide regulations.
- Review and approve production and analytical documentation accompanying the release of API, Safety Assessment or clinical supply lots (bulk and packaged) to ensure conformance to appropriate regulatory requirements.
- Perform audits or inspections of assigned areas or systems to assess compliance with regulatory and Company standards.
Your Background: In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Previous experience within the pharmaceutical/chemicalindustry or government drug-regulatory agency.
- A working knowledge of cGMP regulations.
- Effective communications (oral/written) and interpersonal skills are necessary.
- Fluency in German would be a huge advantage.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global pharmaceutical organisation.
Apply: For more information or to apply for these Quality Auditor positions, please contact Jocelyn Blackham on 0041 (0) 782 516 595 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48827.
Please could you send any correspondence in English.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Switzerland.