Quality Control Laboratory Technician
CK QLS are recruiting for a Quality Control Laboratory Technician to join a Global market leader manufacturing pharmaceutical aseptic production at their site in Basel, this role is offered on a permanent basis.
Quality Control Laboratory Technician Role:
- Participation to development of innovative solutions for quality controls and method optimization
- Support laboratory side activities by mean of hygiene control, stock organization and documentation update
- Proven experience in GMP -regulated laboratory environment and aseptic working
- Proven experience in method validation and in quality controls
- Fundamental understanding of bacterial culture and sporulation mechanisms
- Education as laboratory technician with microbiological oriented e.g. BTA (Biological Technical Assistant), MTA (Medical-Technical Assistant) or a degree in microbiology
- Knowledge of fermenter/bioreactor technologies is an ad-vantage
- Familiar with bioinformatic tools and data treatment methods
- Fluent in English and German
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Quality Control Laboratory Technician, please contact Dennis Beltman on 0041 (0) 78 250 84 43 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49108.Please could you send any correspondence in English.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Switzerland.