Quality Control Specialist
QLS are recruiting for a Quality Control Specialist to join a Global Pharmaceutical company based in Lucerne on a contract basis for one year with the possibility of an extension.
1 year contract with option for an extension
Home office & hybrid working: The position is 100% onsite, mainly due to the lab related tasks. Irregular home office based on a need-basis and/or projects is possible
Our Biologics Analytical Department located in Switzerland is part of MSD global Small Molecule & Biologics Analytical R&D. We are developing innovative biopharmaceuticals with state of the art technology. We currently offer an attractive position for a scientist with chemistry, biochemistry or biotechnology background. The role will perform routine lab testing, and develop new method when required. The candidate will be working within a medium group of 8 people including 2 apprentices. The candidate may also work in a global team with our counterparts in the U.S., UK and Nederland.
- Performing analytical testing for raw materials, in-process and characterization samples for biologics under GMP/GDP.
- Writing technical protocols and reports
Training new analystsQualifications:
Lab technician education
- Bachelor/Master in Biochemistry/Chemistry/Biological Sciences (Candidates with industry experience are preferred).
- Compulsory experience with analytical testing with HPLC/UPLC, Spectrophotometry, etc.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English and German, at least B1 – B2 in both languages
Preferred experience and skills:
- GMP working experience. If the candidate brings theoretical knowledge of GMP based on a training course, it could be considered
- Protein biochemistry and/or biochemical analytical techniques of proteins or with any biophysical methods
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Adrien on 0041 (0) 800 106 106 or email email@example.com. Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote job reference 55980 in all correspondence.