Quality Engineer in Hägendorf
Quality Engineer - Hägendorf
Jocelyn Blackham is recruiting for a Quality Engineer to join a company in the medical device industry at their site based in Hägendorf on a contract basis until the end of 2019.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Create protocols and reports for IQ, OQ, PQ, Test Method Validation (TMV) or Software Validation.
- Collaborate with other departments (Manufacturing, Engineering, Inspection, logistic…) to ensure proper execution of the validation and the tests - Generate protocols and reports for IQ, OQ, PQ, Test Method Validation (TMV) or Software Validation.
- Independently to lead small projects on a timely manner.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Applying appropriate risk management to prevent unanticipated failure modes and improve capability of processes.
- Developing, transferring and maintaining of products/processes throughout the product lifecycle.
- Improving and continuing products/processes that are aligned with the overall Quality and Business vision.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Good technical understanding of manufacturing equipment and processes is required.
- Understanding of the NPI (New Product Introduction) process and Process Validation.
- German on a business fluent level is required.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jocelyn Blackham on +41 (0)78 251 65 95 or email email@example.com. Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference 45700 in all correspondence.