Quality Engineer - Graubünden
CK QLS are recruiting for a dedicated person to join a company in the Medical Devices industry at their site based in Graubünden on a permanent basis.
Quality Engineer Role: The main purpose of the role will be:• Participation in the creation of root cause analyses and corrective measures.
- Participation in the creation of test plans and in ensuring that raw materials and components meet the quality standards of the company.
- Use of statistical methods to ensure efficiently designed manufacturing processes and to enable early detection of defective products.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Support for new product developments up to transfer to production, coordination with internal and external teams in all aspects of production and the associated processes.
- Supporting specialist departments in interpreting and implementing regulatory requirements conditions.
Your Background: In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Degree (BSc/MSc) in quality management, production technology, mechanical engineering or similar, at least three years of experience in a similar function in a highly regulated environment (medical device, aerospace or automotive industry).
- Team player as well as analytical and critical thinker with attention to detail.
- Strong numerical (statistical analysis) and communication skills.
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both spoken and written.
- Experience with standards and regulations such as ISO 13485, MDD (93/42/EEC), MDR (EU, 2017/745), 21 CFR Part 820 and GMP is an advantage.
The Benefits: This is an excellent opportunity to join a Global Medical Device Technology company.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Quality Engineer position, please contact Adrien Guimard on 0041 (0) 78 250 85 35 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48542.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Switzerland.