Quality Manager - Bonaduz (Graubünden)
CK QLS are recruiting for a dynamic candidate to join an innovative Medical Device company at their site based in Bonaduz on a permanent basis.
Quality Manager Role: The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Represent and monitor the quality management of the Business Unit Process Analytics.
- Represent the quality view in innovation projects (project and product risk).
- Answer customer enquiries in the area of quality management, regulations orcomplaints and are the competent internal advisor for all quality-related topics.
- Lead internal and external audits.
- Supervise (re-)certifications including country-specific product registrations
Further responsibilities will include:
- Preparing the requirements from the relevant standards (e.g. Atex, GMP, EHEDG) of the process industry for implementation in product development and product maintenance.
- Ensuring the continuous improvement of processes.
- Supporting the process owners in the preparation of guidelines and quality documents.
Your Background: In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Technical or scientific degree and completed training in quality management.
- Several years of professional experience in quality management.
- Broad knowledge of standards in the area of ISO 9001, GMP and ATEX or willingness to familiarise yourself with these standards.
- Communicationfluent in both German and English.
- Ability to work independently as well as being a team player able to convince with your communication skills.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Quality Manager position, please contact Adrienon 0041 (0) 800 106 106 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49647.
Please could you send any correspondence in English.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Switzerland.