CK QLS are recruiting for a Quality Specialist to join a leading pharmaceutical company at their site in Lucerne on a contract basis, for 4 months.
Quality Specialist Role:
- Support in all aspects of Documentation administration and related systems migration/set-up, for the archival of documentation and for the related training to personnel.
- Implementation of documental changes for adaptation, as captured in the MEMOs.
- Support in upload, review and approval workflows in MIDAS of all docs.
- Support with project documentation (plan, reports).
- QMS Document preparation for migration to ETQ Reliance.
- Support from a documentation perspective in the management of the deviations, CAPAs and change control systems as well as internal audits, health authority inspections and quality metrics reporting, at the EMEA Supply Chain Hub.
- English speaker (German a plus).
- Pharmaceutical quality background and quality docs writing skills.
- Experience with documentation systems/SharePoint.
- Supply chain experience is advantageous.
- Excellent organizational skills. Ideally project management experience.
- Strong technical writing and verbal communication skills, as well as collaborative and leadershipskills in dealing with a broad variety of cultures.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global pharmaceutical company.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Quality Specialist position, please contact Dennis Beltman on 0041(0) 78 250 84 43 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49833.
Please could you send any correspondence in English.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Switzerland.