Quality Systems Supervisor
Jocelyn Blackham is recruiting for a Quality Systems Supervisor to join a leading medical device company at their site based in Selzach in the canton of Solothurn on a 3 month contract basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Oversee and manage the execution of Quality Systems (QS) at site level, including Nonconformances (NC), Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA), Internal Audit (IA) Observations, Site Complaint Manufacturing Investigations, Product Quality Escalation, Quality Progress Review (QPR), Quality System Management Review (QSMR), and other assigned QS activities to ensure systems are effective and in compliance.
- Manage the performance and communication of QS metrics at site level.
- Ensure site readiness in the deployment of QS initiatives.
- Support compliance and document control areas, and continuous improvement of the Quality System.
Further responsibilities will include: In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- University/Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent.
- Degree in Engineering is preferred, or associated relevant Scientific/Technical/Quality discipline.
- Previous experience in Medical Device or Pharmaceutical environment, or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Knowledge of ISO and QSR regulations is required.
- Experience with root cause investigation, change management, risk management and technical writing is required.
- Previous experience in working in a manufacturing/operations environment is preferred.
- Experience in Quality Auditing and notified body inspections is preferred.
- Experience in Project Management is preferred.
- Direct supervision experience is preferred.
- Fluent German & English skills are required.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global medical device company.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jocelyn Blackham on 0041 (0) 782 516 595 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference 47294 in all correspondence.