R&D Quality Specialist
CK QLS are recruiting for an R&D Quality Specialist for a renowned Pharmaceutical company based in Basel, Switzerland, on a contract basis for 18 months.
In this R&D Quality Specialist, you’ll have to manage the Quality aspects of the clinical programs and projects. You’ll have also to ensure and support the GxP conformity and the compliance with the company’s Quality Management Systems. Identify and execute on OpEx opportunities. Build and manage stakeholder relationships.
The R&D QualitySpecialist’s Responsibilities:
- Write and review GMP documents for compliance with SOPs (e.g. review of analytical raw data and analytical documents)
- Recognize complex deficiencies in GMP documents, report them to supervisor, suggest actions and supervise agreed follow-up.
- Participate in knowledge exchange in TRD and in training of new and temporary employees
- Previous experience in Technical sector (chemistry, analytics, biologics). Bachelor or other university degree with focus on analytics is preferred.
- Previous experience: in Quality Assurance, Quality Control already and in GMP
- Languages: German and English
Apply: For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Kajenthi Chelliah on 0041 (0) 800 106 106 or email email@example.com Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote job reference 54981 in all correspondence.