Regulatory Affairs Specialist
CK QLS are recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Specialist to join a company in the animal healthcare industry at their site based in Luzern on a contract basis for 12 months. The role is offered at 80%.
Regulatory Affairs Specialist Role:
- Provide regulatory administrative support and coordination for the department with maintenance of tracking systems and databases.
- Complete minor translations.
- Prepare submissions, renewals and PSURs.
- Maintenance of local files as well as minor translations and artwork management.
Your Background: In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Previous regulatory affairs experience.
- Experience with MS Office Products (Excel, Word).
- Organization and time management.
- Fluent in German is essential, fluent in Swiss German is advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global pharmaceutical organisation.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Regulatory Affairs Specialist position, please contact Jocelyn Blackham on 0041 (0) 782 516 595 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48450.
Please send all of your correspondence in English.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Switzerland.