CK QLS are recruiting for a Research Assistant to join a Global market leader manufacturing pharmaceutical aseptic production at their site in Basel, this role is offered on a permanent basis.
Research Assistant Role:
- Work in the field of surface cleaning on pharmaceutical level.
- Be part of a small innovative team designing, executing and documenting cleaning solutions for manufacturing equipment in a GxP environment.
- Hands-on analytical support to internal and external customers.Your Background:
- Bachelor's or Lab Technician with previous experience in Analytical Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Chemistry or related field.
- Experience in a GMP environment.
- A fundamental understanding of laboratory instrumentation function (e.g. HPLC, potentiometric titration, etc.) and analytical method troubleshooting.
- Sound knowledge of MS Office.
- German spoken and written. Good command of English is a plus.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Research Assistant position, please contact Dennis on +44 (0) 1438870027 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48711.
Please send all of your correspondence in English.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Switzerland.