Research Associate / Medical Encoder
Research Associate / Medical Encoder - Bern
CK QLS are recruiting for a qualified person in Science to join a company in the Healthcare industry at their site based in Bern on a permanent basis.
- Participation in the concept creation and development of a central database for rare diseases of the company.
- Participation in the introduction of the OrphaCode and development of expertise in the field of rare diseases.
- Pilot coding with OrphaCodes for selected areas.
- Ensuring the medical coding of patients with OrphaCodes.
- Ensuring and developing medical documentation in the clinic information system as the basis for coding.
- Training, coordination and further development of the basics in data management including validation and evaluations.
- Cooperation in the consulting, further education and clinical work of the ZSK.
Your Background: In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Training as a qualified nurse HF, Bachelor of Science (BSc) in nursing or Master of Science (MSc) in social work, in medicine or biomedicine.
- Further training in the clinical tertiary medicine area or project management, medical informatics, eHealth and experience in medical coding is an advantage.
- Speak fluent German - essential.
The Benefits: This is an excellent opportunity to join an innovative Healthcare company.
What they offer:
- Challenging and interesting task in the modern medical environment, which reveals the possibility of getting involved in many areas.
- Progressive working conditions, a transparent wage system and generous social benefits.
For more information or to apply for this Research Associate / Medical Encoder position, please contact Adrien Guimard on 0041 (0) 78 250 85 35 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48220.
Please could you send any correspondence in English.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the country where the services will be delivered.