SAP FIORI Expert
Jocelyn Blackham is recruiting for a SAP FIORI Expert to join a growing company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Basel on a contract basis for 12 months. The role is offered at 80 -100%.
The main purpose of the role will be to assist in upgrading internal systems from SAP S/4HANA 1809 to SAP S/4HANA 1909 and SAP FIORI. The main responsibilities will include:
- Planning and implementing SAP FIORI for several business areas
- Collecting Requirements
- Improving user experience using FIORI apps
- Identifying new FIORI apps, implementing and rolling out
- Designing FIORI authorization concept
- Managing FIORI authorization
Further responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements (GxP)
- Daily support of SAP FIORI
- Supporting SAP release updates
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- University degree or equivalent in Information Technology
- Several years' experience in SAP environment, SAP S/4HANA and SAP FIORI
- Strong knowledge in SAP FIORI / UI5 / OData Services
- Experience with SAP Gateway configuration
- Experience with ABAP development and CDS is an advantage
- Experience with SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud (HEC) is an advantage
- Experience with a pharmaceutical company is an advantage
- Ability to interact with different stakeholders, incl. top management
- Strong communication skills, able to listen and understand problems
- Good analytical skills with ability to understand business requirements and transform into IT solutions
- High degree of personal responsibility
- Independent and hands-on working style, team player, highly self-motivated, proactive and change oriented
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), French and/or German is a plus.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing drug discovery organisation.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jocelyn Blackham on 0041 (0) 782 516 595 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please could you send any correspondence in English.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Please quote reference 47217 in all correspondence.