CK QLS are recruiting for a Safety Physician to join a Swiss Biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Lausanne on a contract basis for 12 months.
Safety Physician Role:
- Support the management and evaluation of risks associated with onespecific product in development in oncology.
- Evaluate and establish the safety profile of this product in collaboration with the different company experts and/or partner vendors.
- Provide medical input to the safety aspects of the documents intended to be submitted in an accelerated approval procedure.
- Provide medical input into the preparation of investigator brochures as well as the DSURs.
- Complete safety surveillance activities for this product including medical review of individual safety cases directly in the safety database and signal detection activities (ongoing review of safety data).
- Medical review of individual safety cases directly in the safety database and signal detection activities (ongoing review of safety data)
Your Background: In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- M.D. with experience in clinical safety in early clinical phases of drug development in a global pharmaceutical or global CRO.
- Direct experience in Biotech/Pharmaceutical industry in clinical safety.
- Experience in oncology drug development is considered a plus.
- Experience in hepatic and cardiac safety management is advantageous.
- Experience in a Phase III blinded Study is a plus would be beneficial.
- French language skills would be advantageous, English is essential.
The Benefits: This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing biopharmaceutical company.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Safety Physician role, please contact Jocelyn on 0041 (0) 800 106 106 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49900.
Please send all of your correspondence in English.
It is essential that applicantshold entitlement to work in Switzerland.