Jocelyn Blackham is recruiting for a Scientific Associate to join a growing biopharmaceutical company their site based just outside of Basel on a contract basis for 6 months.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Play a role in the formulation, manufacturing process development and Clinical Trial Material manufacturing
- Manufacture and supply of clinical batches according to cGMP for phase I to III clinical studies.
- Clean operational areas and equipment according to SOPs
Furtherresponsibilities will include:
- Development plan proposal, protocol writing in collaboration with the responsible Formulation Development Manager
- Supporting in issuing master batch records, preliminarily development reports
- Supporting internal and external Quality inspections
- Supporting investigations related to troubleshooting such as deviations, change controls, out of trend data, CAPAs
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field with previous experience in drug product formulation development / clinical trial material manufacturing field (Formulation development processes, QbD approaches or cGMP Drug product manufacturing and control)
- Excellent team working skills
- Fluent in English (German or French an advantage)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing Swiss biopharmaceutical company.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jocelyn Blackham on 0041 (0) 800 106 106 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference 51688 in all correspondence.