Scientific Quality and Compliance Manager
Scientific Quality and Compliance Manager - Bern
CK QLS are recruiting for a qualified person in Science to join a company in the Healthcare industry at their site based in Bern on a permanent basis.
Scientific Quality and Compliance Manager Role: Your responsibilities will include to:
- Establish, renew and adapt research workflows according to local and applicable international requirements.
- Monitor the compliance of UDEM clinical research workflows with Good Clinical Practice (GCP) practices, applicable SOP's, regulatory standards and local legislation.
- Communicate closely with internal and external collaborators, industry partners, institutions and authorities.
- Provide professional support and consulting for the preparation and conductance of clinical trials (feasibility assessment, budget planning, data management, monitoring).
- Chair and coordinate workflow and infrastructure optimization within dedicated task groups consisting of employees from different units.
- Train and guide research teams on quality standards and enhance quality culture.
Your Background: In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- University degree, preferably from healthcare related areas (Medicine, Pharmacy, Biomedical Sciences).
- Minimum 3 year experiences in clinical research.
- Knowledge about GCP, ISO 14155 norm and Swiss legislation (Human Research Act, Therapeutic Products Act).
- Good and proven ability to analyse and evaluate GCP compliance, working knowledge in execution of clinical trials and quality management.
- Fluent German and English skills (oral & written).
The Benefits: You will work in a dynamic academic environment and in cross-functional teams.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Scientific Quality and Compliance Manager position, please contact Adrien Guimard on 0044 (0) 1438 870 027 or email email@example.com, quoting job reference48919.
Please could you send any correspondence in English.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Switzerland.