Senior Clinical Scientist
Jocelyn Blackham is recruiting for a Senior Clinical Scientist to join global pharmaceutical company at their site just outside of Basel. This position is offered on a contract basis for 6 months, with the possibility of extension.
Senior Clinical Scientist Role:
- Responsible for delivering the clinical study protocol and contributes to the development of other clinical study documents, e.g. Informed Consent Form, Case Report Form, etc.
- Plans, manages and monitors daily activities of clinical studies which require scientific input, e.g. contribution to answers to trial-related Health Authorities' (HA) questions, answer to Ethic Committees /Institutional Review Boards questions, etc.
- Performs medical monitoring/ reporting including evaluation of adverse events.
Key duties will include:
- Reviews, evaluates and reports results of clinical studies
- As requested, contributes to the development and execution of clinical research programs for assigned company products, e.g.Clinical Development Plans, Clinical Overviews, HAs' Briefing Books, HAs' Annual Reports, Pediatric Investigational Plans, etc.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- PhD, PharmD, DVM, MSc (or equivalent) degree in Biological Sciences required.
- Previous experience in Clinical Development, and hands on experience on conducting clinical trials.
- Knowledge of clinical development processes, clinical trial processes, and regulatory requirements/ ICH guidelines based on previous deliverables.
- Excellent English, other languages advantageous.
- Prior experience of working in a matrix organization including interactions with all relevant functions involved in a clinical trial and program (e.g. Biostatistics, Data Management, Operations, Regulatory, Drug Safety, external service providers, etc.).
This role offers a competitive hourly rate and the possibility of extension.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jocelyn Blackham on 0041 (0) 800 106 106 or email email@example.com. Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote job reference 54365 in all correspondence.