Senior Clinical Trial Manager
CK QLS are recruiting for a Senior Clinical Trial Manager to join a growing biopharmaceutical company at their head office based in Lausanne. This position is offered on a permanent basis.
Senior Clinical Trial Manager Role: The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Lead the overall initiation, coordination, implementation and management of international clinical trials from start-up to close out.
- Lead the cross functional study team dedicated to the clinical study to ensure clinical program goals and timelines are met.
- Manage operational and technical aspects of projects including budgeting, study initiation and risk management.
- Anticipate potential issues and risks within the clinical program, create contingency plans and drive solution implementation.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Selecting, managing and coordinating external vendors, such as Contract Research Organizations (CROs), central laboratories, etc.
- Monitoring vendor and CROs performance and ensure continuous oversight.
- Assisting in the identification of investigational sites and coordinate co-monitoring with CRAs when required.
Your Background: In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Previous experience as a global Clinical Trial Project Manager in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Oncology and/or Infectious Disease experience is strongly desirable.
- Strong project management skills.
- Experience in management of CROs, vendors and consultants.
- Excellent budgeting, planning, and communication skills.
The Benefits: This is an excellent opportunity to join a biopharmaceutical company with a strong pipeline.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Senior Clinical Trial Manager position, please contact Jocelyn on 0041 (0) 782 516 595 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48599.
Please send all of your correspondence in English.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Switzerland.