Senior Development Engineer - Embedded Software
CK QLS are recruiting for a Senior Development Engineer specializing in Embedded Software to join a company in the Medical Devices industry at their site based in Solothurn/Burgdorf on a permanent basis.
- Facilitated coordination of an embedded software project team.
- Specification, analysis, design, implementation, verification and documentation of embedded software of class C medical devices according to IEC 62304.
- Technical coordination with related disciplines (electrical hardware, mechanics, app development and systems engineering).
- Cooperation in risk and safety assessments.
- Collaboration in the creation and review of the technical embedded software documentation.
- Engineer (Bachelor, Master, PhD), specialising in electrical engineering, micro-, medical technology or comparable.
- Many years of experience in the development of embedded software in C/C++.
- Experience in the fields of wireless communication (Bluetooth and NFC) and cyber-security is an advantage.
- Experience with development methods such as unit testing and continuous integration is an advantage.
- Joy in the development of secure and hardware-related software.
- Team player.
- Very good knowledge of German and English.
Interesting work content, good development opportunities and attractive employment conditions.
For more information or to apply for this Senior Development Engineer - Embedded Software position, please contact Adrien Guimard on 0041 (0) 782508535 or email AGuimard@ckqls.ch, quoting job ref 47956.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the country where the services will be delivered.