Senior Development Engineer
Adrien Guimard is recruiting for a Senior Development Engineer in the Sustaining engineering team of a global medical device company at their site based in Oberdorf on a contract basis until the end of 2020.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Update technical documentation (e.g. Product Risk Management, Design Requirements, Design Outputs) according to MDR regulations and internal processes.
- Perform the required activities (e.g. create rationales, decision finding protocols).- Generate the appropriate PD documents to ensure compliance with national and international regulations related to medical devices (MDR, US FDA, Japanese PAL, ISO 13485).
Further responsibilities will include:
- Working together with regulatory, quality, technical engineering, external suppliers and manufacturing to release the documents.
- Keeping up to date and compliant with laws and policies that apply to the job and ensure a high level of professionalism, ethics and compliance at all time.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Master/bachelor's degree in mechanical/mechatronics/electrical or design quality engineering.
- Experience in the design and development of medical devices.
- Business fluent in German and English.
- MS Office (Work, Excel) knowledge is required.
- Creative/problem-solving skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Willingness to accept responsibility.
- Team player.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a large and innovative company.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Adrien Guimard on 0041 (0) 78 250 85 35 or email email@example.com. Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference 47434 in all correspondence.