Senior Engineer Projects Manager Automation
QLS are recruiting for a Project Manager Automation Engineering to join a project with a Global Pharmaceutical Company based in Bern on a contract basis until the end of the year but likely to be extended as the company runs contract every calendar year. They do project review every end of the year.
- Responsible for end-to-end delivery within assigned annual CAPEX investment projects leveraging best practices, and applying internal as well as external partnerships tosafeguard project success (i.e. fulfilment of defined FPO’s and/or budget, timeline and requirements).
- Provide technical guidance within assigned projects from idea generation to close-out and lessons learned to achieve best-in-class project delivery and optimized organizational learning.
- Responsible that project engineering and associated efforts are in full compliance with all applicable regulations, procedures and standards.
- Responsible for adherence to global and local project management processes (FPX, PDP etc.), if applicable.
- Responsible for document lifecycle within the assigned projects according to defined processes.
- Responsible for organizing day-to-day business of the assigned project resources/teams.
- Responsible for technical resolution of issues that may arise within project scope (troubleshooting, root-cause analysis& investigations in case of technical, quality or safety events, incidents and/or accidents).
- Maintain metrics for monitoring project performance and act on bad trends immediately.
- Responsible for continued alignment with internal customers. business partners and stakeholders.
- Conduct regular project-related self-inspections, continuous monitoring and spot checks to identify gaps or potential situations of non-compliance including remediation and follow-up.
- Support in health authority inspections and all other audits for assigned projects.
- Degree in Engineering discipline (preferably Automation, Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, Biotechnology or Chemical), with Electric/Automation background required.
- Professional experience: min. 5-10 years with proven track record in project management/execution on automation topics.
- Previous experience on similar projects in Switzerland is required.
- Hands on mentality. Ability to work on details and very practical issues at site, with workers, suppliers, etc.
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical, Food or other highly regulated industry as well as PM/FPx certification preferred.
- Availability to work 100% at site.
- Thorough knowledge of (c)GMP and GxP regulations as well as norms and technical standards including local building codes.
- German at least conversational and English fluent.
The position offers a great opportunity with a dynamic, technically demanding and highly regulated environment and the possibility to contribute to important project for the growth and development of the company.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Adrien on 0041 (0) 800 106 106 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference 54309 in all correspondence.