Senior Laboratory Technician in Basel
Senior Laboratory Technician - Basel
Jasmin Baumgartner is recruiting for a Senior Laboratory Technician to join a company in the high-performance adhesives and composites industry at their site based in Basel on a permanent contract.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Create plates, parts or samples with the state of the art Composite, Adhesive, Casting and Electronic encapsulation processes.
- Carry out Application activities alone or together with multidisciplinary teams in the application lab or on site.
- Perform product and process demonstrations.
- Deliver clear and comprehensive reports of project work.
- Secure Total Quality Management within the laboratories and certify the maintenance and continuous improvement of the equipment and machinery.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Training for fellow associates and customers.
- Developing innovative ideas and application techniques to support customers and other associates.
- Forwarding ideas and implementing them for process related machinery improvement.
- Ensuring that all activities within the laboratory are in line with the Environment, Health and Safety principles, Ethics & Compliance.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Bachelor or State-Certified Technical Engineer or a similar Degree in mechanics, engineering, part production processor chemistry with previous experience of a similar role.
- Good knowledge of the epoxy processing.
- A brilliant understanding of the state of the art thermoset processes in the Encapsulation, casting of Electronic components and/or Composites.
- An ability to work in autonomy in the laboratories and industry workshop.
- Have a background of standards and testing methods used in the above mentioned industries.
- Effective English skill written and spoken, being skilled in German or any other language is an advantage.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading global chemical solutions provider.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jasmin Baumgartner on 0041 (0) 41 727 6793 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference QLS44570 in all correspondence.