Jocelyn Blackham is recruiting for a Senior Microbiologist to join a growing biopharmaceutical company at their site on a contract basis, for 6 months.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Perform microbiological quality control tests according to the pharmacopeial methods for clinical and marketed products. This includes testing of sample from environmental monitoring, water, bioburden (including enumeration and specified microorganisms), endotoxins, validations studies
- Perform equipment installation, qualification, and maintenance according to cGMP and HSSE (health, safety, security, and environment) requirements
- Write and review standard operation procedures as well as test reports (for example, suitability tests)
Further responsibilities will include:
- Preparing trending reports for environmental monitoring data
- Supporting investigation of deviations or out-of-specification results, including the definition of relevant CAPAs
- Follow cGMP regulations for any activities
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Technical education or equivalent in Microbiology or Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Previous experience in microbiological quality control testing with a BSc or an MSc
- Strong knowledge of cGMP requirements in pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent communication, reporting and scientific skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing biopharmaceutical company.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jocelyn Blackham on 0041 (0) 800 106 106 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference 51685 in all correspondence.