Senior Project Manager Infrastructure
CK QLS are recruiting for a Senior Project Manager Infrastructure to join a company in the Healthcare industry at their site based in Bern on a permanent basis. We are looking for a senior project manager with in-depth knowledge of hospital construction and project management.
The Role: The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Implement large and complex construction projects.
- Define the organizational structure and process organization and ensure its implementation
- Manage your projects from the formulation of needs to commissioning in accordance with the requirements of the project order.
- Monitor the progress of the project, prepare the necessary reports and take suitable measures if necessary.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Leading your sub-project manager and the external planning team and ensure that the project goals are achieved.
- Dealing with the demands of internal and external stakeholders at the appropriate level.
Your Background: In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- HF training as an architect or civil engineer and profound professional experience in hospital construction.
- Proven experience in managing complex construction projects and IPMA B certificate or a comparable track record in project management.
- Solid business knowledge and appropriate training round off your profile.
- Very good knowledge of contracts and public procurement law is an advantage.
- Teamwork experience with experts from various disciplines (users, operators, construction, ICT, building and medical technology) and experience in coordinating heterogeneous requirements.
- Aptitude to work in the environment of project, line and matrix organizations.
- Fluent in German with knowledge of English and / or French with you.
The Benefits: This is an excellent opportunity to join a big healthcare company.
What to expect:
- Challenging tasks with responsibility in a rapidly changing environment and good employment conditions.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Senior Project Manager Infrastructure position, please contact Adrien on 0041 (0) 78 250 85 35 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48152.
Please send all of your correspondence in English.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the country where the services will be delivered.