Senior Project Manager
CK QLS are recruiting for a Senior Project Manager to join a renowned R&D driven pharmaceutical company at their site in Zurich. This role is offered on a contract basis until the end of March 2023.
The Senior Project Manager will have to managewith a large project in the company’s Biologics Operating unit (OpU) covering the mitigation of issues and risks to our supply of incoming materials. This project started when COVID started to significantly disrupt the market for materials required for Biologics manufacturing.
Senior Project Manager’s main responsibilities:
- Organise meetings, agendas, charters, trackers (Gantt charts)
- Prepare slides, content
- Facilitate workstreams, follow up actions
- Collectdata (market intelligence), analyse, summarize, generate insights
- Engage the team towards decisions on action plans, drive implementation of actions
Senior Project Manager’s requirements:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree and previousexperience in GMP Manufacturing and Operations or Supply Chain.
- Knowledge of financial basics
- Ability to lead in a cross functional team environment and work in a matrix and multi-cultural organization
Apply: Please could yousend any correspondence in English. For more information contact Kajenthi Chelliah at email@example.com or 0041 (0) 800 106106. Please quote job reference 54282 in all correspondence.