Senior Statistical Programmer
CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Statistical Programmer to join a rapidly growing biopharmaceutical company at their site based just outside of Basel on a contract basis.
Senior Statistical Programmer Role: The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Implement and usage of programs to effectively analyse and report clinical trial data as the trial lead programmer.
- Review trial documentation and provide feedback from statistical programming perspective, as well as study set-up in the reporting environment.
- Play a key role in the definition of project and trial analysis data sets and metadata.
- Work with lead statistical programmer and/or statistician, designs and implements trial and project analysis data sets and metadata including complex data derivations, data mapping and data pooling.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Developing programs and generating tables, listings and figures for trial or project specific reports and statistical analyses in agreementwith trial documentation and guidelines from the principal statistical programmer and/or the statistician.
- Performing and documenting quality control (QC) activities as per company standard operating procedures (SOPs), working practices, and guidance from the lead statistical programmer.
- Managing critical issues within the project by pro-actively suggesting solutions to the lead statistical programmer and/or statistician.
Your Background: In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- University degree (or equivalent) preferably in Mathematics, Informatics or other scientific discipline.
- Advanced knowledge of programming in SAS and of statistical analyses in clinical trials.
- Previous experience in statistical programming within a pharmaceutical company or a clinical research organization (CRO).
- Previous experience in the review of Statistical Analysis Plans, study set-up and review of study specific documents, e.g. Clinical Protocol, CRF, annotated CRF, data validation guidelines.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing biopharmaceutical company based at their site in Allschwil.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Senior Statistical Programmer position, please contact Jocelyn Blackham on 0041 (0) 800 106 106 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 51330.
Please could you send any correspondence in English.
It is essential that applicantshold entitlement to work in Switzerland.