Shift Leader Production
CK QLS are recruiting for a Shift Leader Production to join an international MedTech company at their site based in Bern on a permanent basis.
Shift Leader Production Role:
- Responsibility for the team (3-4 employees), including planning workload and people management.
- Active participation and monitoring of the production steps.
- Setting up and operating injection molding machines including troubleshooting.
- Checking/measuring and visually assessing the parts produced.
- Organizingand carrying out cleaning work in the department and on facilities.
- Labelling and documentation work, as well as material orders.
- Ensuring the achievement of goals considering the guidelines and quality specifications.
- Willingness to work inshifts.
- Completed apprenticeship in a technical area (plastics processor, plastics technologist an advantage).
- First management experience in injection molding production is essential.
- 4 to 5 years of experience in injection molding is desirable.
- Proactive, solution-oriented and sustainable action.
- Knowledge of lean production, shop floor and 5S is an advantage.
- Good IT and SAP skills.
- Very good knowledge of German.
Apply: For more information or toapply for this Shift Leader Production position, please contact Dennis on +44 (0)1438870027 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48794.
Please send all of your correspondence in English.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Switzerland.