Software Test Engineer in Burgdorf
Software Test Engineer - Burgdorf
Alex Tosney is recruiting for a Software Test Engineer to join a medical device company at their site based in Burgdorf on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company developing their next generation of products.
Develop and maintain test systems for mechatronic devices. This includes the needs assessment at various internal bodies, the specification and development of the test systems, the test planning, test instructions and the test report creation as well as the further development and integration of the tests into the SW test environment.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Create and perform SW system and integration tests.
- Support and coordination of external resources in the field of software verification.
- Collaboration in the further development of a test environment for the automated testing of embedded software in combination with mobile apps and PC software.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Engineer (Bachelor, Master), specialization in electrical, micro-, medical technology, computer science or comparable.
- Experience in specification, design and documentation of software in UML, development of software in C or a related language and specification and design of mechatronic test systems.
- Experience with tools to create the software (e.g. Visual Studio, Enterprise Architect).
- ISTQB Certified Software Tester Foundation Level of Advantage.
- Experience in test tools (including Automated Testing with Jenkins) and other tools (including Rational Rhapsody).
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Alex Tosney on 0041 (0) 782 508 443 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 46131 in all correspondence.