QLS are recruiting for a Sourcing Manager to join a well known and reputed pharmaceutical company in Zug, Switzerland, on a contract basis, until the end of the year.
The Sourcing Manager will contribute to the business sourcing plan. You’ll haveto locate, research, evaluate, select and develop potential sources of materials or services.
The Sourcing Manager’s main responsibilities:
- Identifies and develops sources for specialized raw materials, equipment and services that meet business, quality and regulatory compliance needs
- Analyses commodity, service costs, cost factors and initiates procurement plans
- Leads project teams through the bidding, supplier selection process, as well as lead all contract negotiations and contract finalization
- Refines the supplier relationship management program and collaborates with operations to ensure delivery of cost, quality, service, and innovation demanded by company and its customers
- Works closely with contract site managers and procurement operations team
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Previous experience working
Apply: Please could you send any correspondence in English. For more information contact Kajenthi Chelliah at email@example.com or 0041 (0) 800 106106. Please quote job reference 54373 in all correspondence.