Specialist Quality Assurance
CK QLS are recruiting for a Specialist Quality Assurance to join a global biotechnology Company at their site based near Luzern on 6 months contract basis, with a possibility of extension.
The candidate will join their site in Schachen, Switzerland and support their Clinical Supplies Quality Team. He or she will have to review batch record of clinical supplies which are packaged locally and at CMO. This position offers a thrilling cross functional work environment with multiple stakeholders in multiple countries.
The Specialist Quality Assurance’s Main responsibilities:
- Review and release of incoming label stock and clinical finished goods, including review of the printed and applied label. Review also the regulatory filings andthe final release. GMP review of the batch record.
- Collaborate closely with our internal functional areas and external partners
- Communicate batch related issues to management, EU Qualified Persons and the Swiss Responsible Person (FvP)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in life sciences required, ideally in biotechnology, biology or pharmaceutical studies
- Previous experience in GMP, GDP and batch record
- Knowledge of Six Sigma Tools, SAP and MS Word/ExcelExperience
- English and German language – Business proficiency level
- Excellent time management, team player, analytical and problem-solving skills.
Apply: Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please contact Kajenthi Chelliahby phone 0041 (0) 800106106 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote job reference 54347 in all correspondence.