Supplier Quality Engineer in Zuchwil
Alex Tosney is recruiting for a Supplier Quality Engineer to join a global medical device company at their site based in Zuchwil on a contract basis until the end of the year.
The main purpose of the role will be to Support the supplier quality team to oversee non conformances and related actions.
Other duties will include:
- Managing (owning) supplier related Non-Conformities (NC's). Ensure timeliness of NC closure and adequacy of corrective action as well as audit proof documentation
- Managing supplier related Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPA's)
- Managing supplier change requests
- Perfoming product investigations
- Supporting for supplier PFMEA
- Owning PVEs (process verifications, validation, FMEA, Capability Studies)
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Experience within a quality engineering ideally in the medical device sector
- Knowledge of ISO 13485 and FDA regulations relating to medical devices.
- Fluency in English is essential, Conversational German would be ideal.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading medical device company.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Alex Tosney on 01246 457718 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 45009in all correspondence.