Supplier Quality Engineer
CK QLS are recruiting for a Supplier Quality Engineer to join a global medical device company at their site based in Raron on a contract basis, until the end of 2022.
Supplier Quality Engineer Role: The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Ensure that teams have a clear understanding and ability to execute Quality Agreement requirements, company policies, and applicable regulations and standards.
- Review and approve key quality records as they related to company products in accordance to the Quality Agreement, such as:
- Nonconformance records (incl. CAPA's and Product Dispositions).
- Site Validation Master Plan and Validation protocols.
- Inspection plans and associated sampling strategies.
- Where necessary, collaborate in failure investigation and corrective action planning involving medical devices.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating review of nonconformance disposition in collaboration with other required functions (such as Franchise Quality, Regulatory Affairs, etc.).
- Serving as the Source Quality Manager deputy.
- Initiating Stop Shipments and Product Issue Escalations for products.
Your Background: In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Engineering or related technical field.
- Previous experience in a related field, preferably within manufacturing/operations.
- Experience with a consistent track record of implementing appropriate risk mitigation.
- Technical training and experience using Statistics, Lean and Six Sigma Methodologies is required including Measurement System Analysis, SPC, DOEs, Reliability, etc.
- A thorough understanding of GMP/ISO regulations and validation regulations is preferred.
- Business Fluent English and German required.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global medical device company.
Apply: For more information or to apply for thisSupplier Quality Engineer position, please contact Adrien Guimard on 0041 (0) 800 106 106 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 50041.
Please could you send any correspondence in English.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Switzerland.