Supplier Quality Lead
Jocelyn Blackham is recruiting for a Supplier Quality Lead to join a leading healthcare company, working within their consumer goods division. This role would based at their site in Zug on a contract basis until the end of 2022.
Supplier Quality Lead Role:
- Responsible and accountable for the successful deployment and implementation of the Supplier Quality Management (SQM) strategy and associated policies, procedures, programs, and initiatives that deliver quality/compliance, material reliability, and/or operating benefit to the supply chain
- Partner with stakeholders, individuals and teams, and external suppliers to implement innovative solutions and continuous improvements with demonstrated and measurable business results
- Lead the development and introduction of new process and procedures which may impact multiple functions or regions. Brings forward innovative process improvements to drive compliance and/or efficiency
Key duties will include:
- Acting as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the selection, onboarding, monitoring, and disengagement of new and existing suppliers or materials
- Complete activities such as Quality Agreements, Audit Remediation, Data/Metrics collection, Change Control and Specification review/approval, Approved Supplier List maintenance, and others as required by procedure
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Experience with inspections or audits and developing actions plans to address deficiencies identified is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree is required; a degree in a technical field (Engineering, Sciences, or similar disciplines) is preferred
- Ability to successfully utilize Data Management tools and software to manipulate data is required (for example, Excel, Minitab, SAP, Trackwise, or related software)
- Detailed working knowledge of cGMP requirements and current FDA enforcement issues is highly preferred
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global healthcare company.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jocelyn Blackham on 0041 (0) 800 106 106 or email email@example.com. Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference 52578 in all correspondence.