Supply Chain Performance Management Senior Project
CK QLS are recruiting for a Supply Chain Performance Management Senior Projects Manager to join a Global Pharmaceutical company in their site based in Zurich on a contract basis until March 2022, with the possibility of extension.
Supply Chain Performance Management Senior Projects Manager Role:
- Business Process Leadership for Performance Management and Business Intelligence
- Manage junior Stakeholders driving discussions (e.g. around Global Projects) leveraging on soft skills and own network
- Make valuable information available to all levels of the business for decision making and optimization, aligning and connecting plants, functions, manufacturing regions and OPU's, and bridging between various systems where appropriate
- Partners with ISIT, functions and project teams to ensure the proper creation and maintenance of KPI's reports; managing the definition of strategy, design, implementation and maintenance of the most appropriate digital Business Intelligence solutions,in corporation with IS/IT, showing agility in operating in a non hierarchical matrix organization
- Managing, maintaining and enhancing existing Global Supply Chain reporting solutions on the SAP BW platform and/or transition them to the post BPR landscape
- Supporting capability building in the area of KPI's performance management, specially withing Global Projects and contribute to best practice sharing and supply chain managers network meeting; contributing to team development and hiring ofnew team members
- Broad experience and good understand of Supply Chain
- Solid experience in SAP, APO, and BI
- Strong knowledge of the SAP BI suite, in particular SAP BW
- Knowledge of Qliksense application
- Experiencein Value Stream Mapping / E2E value streams is preferable
- Experience with capability building is preferable
- Relevant experience and understanding of Supply Chain processes
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Supply Chain Performance Management Senior Projects Manager please contact Dennis Beltman on +41 (0) 800 106 106 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49473.
Please could you send any correspondence in English.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Switzerland.