CK QLS are recruiting for a number of System Engineer's to join a growing company at their site based in Zurich, on a permanent basis.
Company: This company is a Swiss engineering company with more than 20 years of experience and 300 talented people.
Location: This System Engineer role will be based at our client's site in Zurich.
System Engineer Role:
- Provide support for product management during concept and proposal stages.
- Oversee management of international customer projects at a technical level.
- Analyze project requirements.
- Experience with on-board equipment.
- Draw up specifications for system components and liaise with suppliers to discuss technical details.
- Verify and validate systems/products.
- Provide professional input with regard to system design.
- Interface internally with relevant stakeholders.
- Experience as a System Engineer with a proven track record in ETCS or CBTC or ATP.
- Previous experience in the railway industry.
- Fluent English spoken and written, German would be a real asset.
For more information or to apply for this System Engineer job role, please contact Adrien on 0041 (0) 782508535 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 47799.
Please send all of your correspondence in English. It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the country where the services will be delivered.