CK QLS are recruiting for a Systems Engineer to join a rapidly growing Biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Basel on a contract until the end of 2020.
This company is a growing biopharmaceutical specialized in the discovery and development of small molecules.
This Systems Engineer role will be based at our clients site in Allschwil, just outside of Basel.
We are currently recruiting for a System Engineer to support the department on full time basis and is looking for long term commitment.
- Previous experience in administering and managing Microsoft Sharepoint Online
- Previous experience in managing a Microsoft Office 365 platform including Exchange Online, Teams, OneDrive
- Strong knowledge in client and server operating systems management (Windows 10, Windows Server 2016) and administration of large groups of computers
- Practice in development of system documentation, training documentation and end-user communication
- Very good knowledge of regulated environments (GxP)
- Strong communication skills, able to understand problems and present solutions towards business partners
- Good analytical skills, ability to understand business requirements and to transform them into IT solutions
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), French and/or German is a plus
For more information or to apply for this System Engineer role, please contact Jocelyn on 0041 (0) 782 516 595 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
Please send all of your correspondence in English.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47643 in all correspondence.