Test, Verification and Validation Engineer
CK QLS are recruiting for a Test, Verification and Validation Engineer to join a company in the Medical Device industry at their site based in Graubünden.
Test, Verification and Validation Engineer Role:
- Accompanying development projects as part of an interdisciplinary team from conception to series production.
- Ensuring the product quality and costs in relation to our high standards.
- Testing and specification of mechanical components.
- Carrying out tests based on existing instructions and developing new methods and test plans based on the results.
- Evaluation of the determined data, preparation of test reports and derivation of factually sound conclusions.
- Studied Engineering (BSc/MSc) in a technical discipline (Mechanical Engineering, Medical Technology, Electrical Engineering or similar).
- Previous knowledge in the area of data evaluation and statistics as well as experience with the testing of products is desirable.
- Practical knowledge in the field of measurement technology and interest in the function and development of consumer goods and sensors for the ventilation of intensive care patients.
- Ability to analyse complex issues and present the relevant conclusions in an understandable way to an interdisciplinary team.
- Experience in programming with Matlab is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of German and English.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Test, Verification and Validation Engineer position, please contact Dennis on 0041 (0) 78 250 84 43 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48506.
Please send all of your correspondence in English.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Switzerland.