We have an excellent opportunity for a Calibration and Metrology Specialist to join a rapidly growing pharmaceutical company in Basel on a permanent basis.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- Supporting calibration activities regarding the manufacturing site and laboratory.
- Writing and reviewing all procedures, job plans and calibration work orders.
- Publishing reports on calibration regarding performance and issues.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Proven experience in calibration and metrology.
- Undertaken major projects for instrumentation with high complexity in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industries (within a GMP environment).
- Fluency in English, German is a plus.
Find out more and apply for our job of the week